Thursday, December 1, 2022

Report Progress 2022

The students below have sent me links to their reports on Google Drive. "In progress" means I am checking the English, the organization, the formatting and the bibliography. When I am satisfied, the report is "finished."

Tuesday Class

 

Finished:

  • Nana
  • Kami
  • Mei Sato
  • Kanako
  • Kakeru
  • Kanae
  • Hiyori Saishin
  • Saki
  • Marina
  • Chika
  • Miu
  • Mirai
  • Mei Saito
  • Kiwi
  • Kosuke



Thursday Class

 

Finished

  • Hiyori Suzuki
  • Uta
  • Yoshifumi
  • Aya
  • Nene
  • Koichi
  • Haruto
  • Ryuya
  • Yuito
  • Mayuko


In progress:

  • Moeka (7 problems)
  • Mitsuki (title plus many other problems)
  • Daichi (title plus Xreading and bibliography problems)


"Finished" report received with Edit permission:



Waiting for ...
  • Kiseki

 

When you send a link, be sure I have "Edit" permission!

It takes me 2 hours or more to check each report. If I ask you to make some changes, I would appreciate if you would do it right away. If you make me wait, then I will check the reports of other students and I won't come back to you for a long time.

If I ask you to fix something, please tell me when you've done it. I won't look at your report again until you tell me you've completed the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment