Sunday, November 6, 2022

Week 8 - Conclusions due; also Formatting

Did you finish your conclusion and send it to Kevin? It was due before today.

Also, please do the following before class:

1) prepare your report on a Google Doc in Google Drive
2) paste the revised introduction paragraphs #1 & 2 into your report
3) paste your topic paragraphs into your report in your chosen organization order (for example, ESL then Authentic, or Authentic then ESL)
4) the Authentic vs ESL paragraph will go after the introduction
5) paste a sample blog into your report after the Blogging paragraph
6) paste your conclusion into your report
7) paste your bibliography into your report
8) have all of this ready for Kevin to check in class on a classroom PC*
* I want to see this on a PC, not on your smart phone!
9) follow Kevin's formatting instructions (in class)




About next week ...
I want you to finish your reports. You can finish this week and next week. I hope some of you will send me a report to check soon.

Next Tuesday (Nov. 15) and Thursday (Nov. 17), I will be in the classroom, but you don't have to come unless you need help. To get attendance, you can ...
a) come to the classroom (on time) or ...
b) send Kevin a Line message at the start of class saying, "Hi. I understand what to do. I'm working on my report at home. I will send you my completed report soon. Sincerely, Hanako." [If you already sent me your report, you can write that instead.]

There will be no class lesson. I will just help people who have questions with their report. If no one comes to the classroom in the first 20 minutes, I will probably return to my office in Bld. 6 (room 121).

No comments:

Post a Comment