Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Week 9 - Report Writing Time

Everyone needs to complete reports. You can finish this week and next week. I hope some of you will send me a report to check soon. (But please do all the steps!)



On Tuesday (Nov. 15) and Thursday (Nov. 17), I will be in the classroom, but you don't have to come unless you need help. To get attendance, you can ...
a) come to the classroom (on time) or ...
b) send Kevin a Line message at the start of class saying, "Hi. I understand what to do. I'm working on my report at home. I will send you my completed report soon. Sincerely, Hanako." [If you already sent me your report, you can write that instead.]

There will be no class lesson. I will just help people who have questions with their report. If no one comes to the classroom in the first 20 minutes, I will probably return to my office in Bld. 6 (room 121).

If you don't finish and you don't ask for my help, you are on your own. You may not pass the seminar. Good luck next year with a different teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment